Friday, August 25, 2006

A New Beginning

It's a new start to a new blog. I've gone between the Blogger Basic, MySpace, 360 Yahoo, Wordpress, and some other worthless piece of shit. Now I see this more in depth remake of Blogger for Google accounts, so I'm back. Whoppee! Yea, I see you are just as thrilled as I am. Meh. We'll see how long this lasts. MySpace is just ass slow so it's pointless to go and post a blog over there. This blog will be an epicenter of my online profile and of course it will showcase real life experiences, because real life was what only existed before the internet.

What will you see talked about on my blog? You'll probably see some interesting crap that I found on the web site, my web sites, video games (which I don't play as much as I used too) and alot about disc golf. Disc golf is what I like to do when I'm not online. Which I'm online alot. Mostly because I work for a web hosting support company and I get paid to surf. Can't beat that with a stick. This first post will be short, it's more like a test to see what the blog will look like.

No comments: