Sunday, March 18, 2007

Thinking of a Domain Name?

Yes yes, it's been awhile since I posted something on this blog. I've been busy and/or distant. A lot has been going on in my life. Either I've paid attention to my Nintendo DS...damn that Animal Crossing game we got into at work! Or, the new company merger that took place with a new promotion for me or the backlog of sites I've promised friends I would do. Whatever.

Maybe I need something different. Maybe another domain name under my belt. I've got more domain names than my family has email addresses. Maybe the use of blog software that I can tweak and add all kinds of plugins into. Possibly Wordpress.

However

I need to think of a domain name. I'm thinking qwik.com, qwikstreet.com, or 3dd13.com (however I'm not 733+ or whatever to pull that off). I guess when I move my hosting server again I'll take the plunge into another domain name. Slide it in next month's renewal of 5 domains.

No comments: