Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Recently Bought a Nintendo DS Lite

I have had the Sony PSP since day one when it launched. I was the first one in my group of friends and co-workers who got one. I was getting the early jump on them in this gadget. Almost two years later and I am still the only one. Oh well. I had some fun playing some semi-decent games. And who needs local friends when I can play online...oh wait. Not that many titles out there that interested me. I like shooters but not that much. All my friends were getting their DS on with Nintendo and a few already got their Wii before me. So, while waiting for my chance to pick up a Wii I bought an onyx ds lite. Its a sleek little gaming device with alot of fun packed in. I've owned the thing for almost 2 weeks now and I've already have more online time then the whole time I had my PSP. My friends and I do a lot of Mario Kart over Wifi and also locally during lunch breaks at work. I've picked up quite a few games since buying this little handheld and have my eyes locked on a few more.

Mario Kart DS
Tetris DS
Polarium
True Swing Golf
Metroid Pinball
Advance Wars DS
New Super Mario Bros.

Soon:
Metroid Prime Hunters
Clubhouse Games
Final Fantasy III

I don't know what I will buy for my PSP. I don't think it has even been turned on yet since buying the DS. I should fire it up soon and finish Vice City.

No comments: