Friday, September 01, 2006

Finally Beat Kingdom Hearts 1

It's been a long time coming. I would of had this game beat months ago but I only played this one with my 5 year old. He played most of the levels and I read the storyline to him. I of course did all the hard fights and tedious tasks that go with a RPG video game. This was a good classic from the people behind Final Fantasy (Square Enix) and Walt Disney. My kid fully enjoyed seeing all his favorite Disney Corp. characters and enjoyed the easy fighting controls. The storyline was one of the better ones I've seen and it left it open at the end for the sequel that is out. It wasn't a cheesy segway like the dead enemy's hand twitches to live as it fades to black. Now I know my kid is going to get me KH2 for Xmas for us.



That image above is one I made for my PSP Wallpaper and can be downloaded here. I also have a few other PSP wallpapers out there including a PDGA one.

No comments: