Monday, September 18, 2006

My Grill Is On The Disabled List

My poor poor grill has suffered an injury that will put it on the DL for my kitchen roster. The grill burner has officially rotted away and caved in. I think pieces of the burner fell down the hoses and is blocking the propane. The flames are lucky to melt an ice cube right now. I can and probably rebuild her with parts from GrillParts.com or buy a shiny new rookie. Home Depot should be having an end of season sale soon. However, is it worth to abondend my reliable friend that just needs 30$ in parts or go all out and drop a few hundred. If it can be rebuilt, so be it.

I've got to do it soon. My kids birthday party is in two weeks and our annual halloween/wedding anniversary jam is coming up.

I grill all the time including through the winter. I don't care how bad it is snowing, it's still perfect weather for a grilled steak.

No comments: